"Pakalolo" Water Pipe
First and foremost, it is worth noting that this water pipe was crafted from a flower vase. Not only is the craftsmanship something to be appreciated, but the Hawaiian theme is also something to be admired. On the exterior of the "Pakalolo" Water Pipe, there are multiple imprints of fern leaves. These decorative leaves are blue colored, which beautifully contrasts the light pink color of the rest of the pipe.
- The "Pakalolo" Water Pipe uses a fixed downstem for filtration, and has a voluminous main chamber that can contain a sizable amount of water.
- This bong is also able to be disguised as an innocent flower vase. When you aren't using the "Pakalolo" Water Pipe for smoking, place the faux flowers into the mouthpiece. Then, remove the dry herbs bowl.
- Voila! Just like that you've transformed the water pipe into a decorative fixture. In both performance and aesthetics, this water pipe exceeds the standard.
- Height: 8.5 Inches
- Joint Size: Rubber Grommet Female
- My Bud Vase Bong
- Ceramic Construction
- Grommet Style Joint
- Grommet-Style Glass Standard Downstem
- Made From A Vase
- Funnel Style Bowl With Pinch Handle
- Tropical Theme
- 45° Joint
- Female Joint
- Fixed Downstem
- Rubber Grommet