Patientopia Infrared Thermometer - “The Heat-Seeker” GM550
This infrared thermometer is perfect for measuring the temperature on your favorite plant life, without getting invasive! It can also be used to measure the temperature of hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without making contact, getting the job done safely and quickly.
• Color: Sky Blue
• Size: 15.5x9x4cm / 6.1x3.5x1.6inch(LxWxH).
• Laser pointer for accurate target aiming.
• Simple one-handed operation.
• LCD with back light.
• Laser ON/OFF Switch.
• Low battery indication.
• LED back light system for operation under poor illumination.
• C/F temperature unit conversion.
• Automatic Power off in 7 seconds without any operation
• Display hold & Scan functions.
• Measurement range: -50 °C ~ 550 °C ( -58 °F ~1022 °F ).
• Accuracy: -50°C ~ 0°C( ± 3°C), 0°C ~100°C (± 1.5°C), 100°C~550°C (±1.5%).
• Repeatability: 1 °C or 1% of reading.
• Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F.
• Response Time: 500mSec, 95% response.
• Distance To Spot Ration: 12:1
• Spectral response: 8~14μm
• Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4 °F ~140 °F )
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32 °F ~104 °F )
• Operating Humidity: 10-95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F ).
• AAA battery (NOT Included).
• This Digital Infrared Thermometer is compact and easy to use.
• You just aim, press the button, and read the temperature in less than a second.
• The unit's optics sense is emitted, reflected and transmitted into energy, which is collected and focused onto a detector.
• The unit's electronics translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the LCD, for increased ease and accuracy. This makes aiming even more precise.