"Sandy Beach" Spoon Pipe
The Finger Pinched Spiral Fumed Spoon Pipe has a very interesting body, in both color and shape. The entire spoon is made with fumed glass and has yellow and pink spiral striping from end to end. Fumed glass has some special qualities, besides looking good. The more you use the spoon pipe, the more exotic it will look.
Residue gets in the nooks and crannies to give various appearances. The facade of the hand pipe also changes depending on the amount of light you expose it to. The pink striping becomes more evident and the yellow turns into a darker gold, when put in stronger lights.
- The body of the Finger Pinched Spiral Fumed Spoon Pipe bends in at the center, causing the excess glass to create horns sprouting out in each direction.
- DankStop Hand Pipe
- Spiral Striping
- Glass Milli
- Glass Marble
- Side Carb Hole
- Length: 5"
- Width: 3.5"
- Colored Glass
- Fumed Glass
- Deep Bowl
- Thick Glass
- Worked Glass
- If your fingers are small enough, these pockets can actually be used to hold the pipe. Regardless the pinched body is unique and eye-catching.
- On top of the body there is a flower milli. Inside the milli are multiple blooming petals with solid coloring. There is also a glass marble to the side of the deep bowl which helps when holding the spoon pipe. On the opposite side is a color accented carb hole.
- The side carb hole controls the airflow and therefore the rate at which your dry herbs burn. The bowl has a great deal of depth and a tall front wall to hold heaps of your favorite products.
- The entirety of the hand pipe has a five inch length and is 3.5 inches at its widest point. This is a solid hand pipe with some extraordinary details, which describe the Finger Pinched Spiral Fumed Spoon Pipe perfectly.