"Bubble Bumps" Pipe
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Color changing glass (CCG) has never been so durable! A dropped pipe is a headache for anyone, so each glass bump on the Bubble Bumps Fumed Spoon Pipe, helps to prevent shattering your piece!
- Every detail of the "Bubble Bumps" Pipe (Fumed) stands out. The multiple glass bumps give the spoon pipe a unique feel that can also be beneficial.
- The raised glass bubbles can be found along the neck and around the head of the hand pipe. Depending on the size of your hands and fingers, these protrusions will help you keep the pipe stable when handling it.
- A deep bowl can hold plenty of dry herbs for hefty rips. The carb hole on the side controls the airflow. Place your finger on this hole to accelerate the rate at which your herbs will burn.
- The hand pipe is about 4” long and is 2“ wide at the head. Both the bottom of the head and the mouthpiece are flat. This keeps the pipe from tipping over, when not in use.
- Every Bubble Bumps Spoon Pipe is made with fumed glass. Choose the overall hue that is expertly blended with fumed glass.
- The golden amber takes a backseat to the other colors when in darker lighting. Fumed glass is very interesting material as it changes the more you use it!
- Watch the colorful changes while you enjoy the Bubble Bumps Fumed Spoon Pipe!