"Ugly Monster" Spoon Pipe
There are multiple worked glass features on the "Ugly Monster" Spoon Pipe from end to end!
Two horns are stacked on top of one another to the left of the bowl. The dark green horns also help with handling the pipe. The third horn is located on the doughnut mouthpiece and bends in the opposite direction of the other two. There are also three raised glass bumps on the other side of the mouthpiece. The doughnut style mouthpiece has an opening in the center.
- Put a piece of string through it and voila! Now the Horned Maria Ring Spoon Pipe can hang around your neck.
- DankStop Hand Pipe
- Glass Horns
- Doughnut Mouthpiece
- Side Carb Hole
- Bubble Face Design
- Length: 5"
- Width: 3"
- Colored Glass
- Deep Bowl
- Worked Glass
- Thick Glass
- Maria Rings
- This pendant loop is perfect for festivals or people who always want their pipe shown on them proudly. It can also manage to block some debris from entering your mouth while you are inhaling.
- Next to the carb hole, which is on the opposite side of the two large glass horns, are two more glass bumps. All the worked glass stemming from the body of the pipe has a dark green tint to it. The deep bowl and mouthpiece are a darker hue.
- The tubing and face of the Horned Maria Ring Spoon Pipe have a purple/ pinkish tone that changes in the light.There is a prominent maria ring in the center of the spoon pipe. On the front of the hand pipe is a creative design which looks like golden air bubbles inside the glass.
- The Horned Maria Ring Spoon Pipe has everything you want in a hand pipe; looks and functionality.